JF Travel Insurance
JF Insurance Agency Group is one of the renowned licensed brokerage companies that started back in 1992. As the leading firm that provides emergency hospital and medical treatment coverage for all visitors coming to Canada along with International Students, they are well-known for our utmost commitment and dedication in satisfying our customers, schools/colleges, agents, and partners.
JF Insurance For International Students
Studying abroad is an exciting opportunity to learn new things, new ways, meet new people and get accustomed to a new culture, all along with getting a high-quality education. While you’re doing that, you also need to make sure that you have the best insurance coverage while staying in Canada.
For Students, the most popular plan is the JF Elite.
When you’re coming to Canada, you must know that neither the school you’ll be studying in, nor the Government of Canada will be responsible for any of your medical expenses. This is why it’s highly important for you to get a good insurance plan to be financially protected against all sorts of unprecedented medical expenses. However, in order to get the Johnson FU insurance, you should know the eligibility requirements. Failing to abide by any of the given eligibility requirements, will cause you trouble.
● You should be at least 4 years old and not above 69 years of age.
● You should be a student at one of the accredited Canadian educational institute
● You should be accompanying your parent(s) or spouse and children of a student.
Another important thing is the coverage limits you will have to keep in mind while purchasing the JF international student insurance is the coverage limit that comes along with it. You can also view these limits in the official policy wording document that will provide all the things in detail. Following are the coverage limits:
● The maximum limit is $5,000,000
● If there is any pre-existing condition(s), 90 days will be given
● Coverage for all side-trips outside of Canada. However, this will be given only if more than half of the coverage period is spent in Canada.
The JF visitor insurance brings along a plethora of benefits.
Benefits Coverage Limit
● All emergency medical treatment for sickness and injuries are covered. This goes up to the policy maximum.
● Hospital accommodation
● Semi-private accommodation
● Private duty registered nurse that goes up to $5,000
● The coverage also includes transportation to the emergency bedside for 1 of your family members. This is allowed up to $5,000
● Follow-up treatment regarding any previous emergency. Goes up to $3,000
● Tutorial expenses caused by the hospitalization of more than a month. The limit is $20.hour and goes up to $400.
● Paramedical services that include chiropodist, chiropractor, osteopath, podiatrist, and even physiotherapist. Goes up to $600/ practitioner in case of a minimum of 183 days of coverage purchase
● Annual visits to physicians. Goes up to $150 in a year
● Prescription of medicines and drugs. Goes up to $10,000 to a max limit of a month’s supply
● Testing for Vaccination and tuberculosis. Goes up to $100
● Eye testing and examination. Up to $100 in a year
● Eyeglasses aid and hearing aid. Up to $200 for repairing or replacing if an accident happens
● Dental treatment of up to $4000 and up to $600 for dental pain
● Wisdom teeth issues. Up to a max of $150 per tooth extraction
● Psychiatric treatment. goes up to $1000 for outpatient psychological treatment and therapies and up to a max of $25,000 if you need psychiatric hospitalization
● Maternity, if it starts during the coverage period. Can go up to $25,000 for any complications, involuntary termination, or prenatal care.
JF Insurance For Visitors To Canada
JF visitor Insurance offersyou the royal visitors plan. This plan protects you and your family while you’re staying in Canada. Get yourself the $100,000 coverage limit and receive an extra $50,000 in coverage without any additional costs.
● You need to be a visitor to Canada, and a person having a Canadian work visa or super visa. Moreover, you should be an immigrant to Canada or a resident who isn’t eligible for the provincial government health insurance plan in Canada
● Be at least 15 years old
● You shouldn’t be travelling against the recommendation of a physician and should not be carrying any terminal illness
● Options are from $10,000 to $300,000
● Deductible options from $0 to $3,000
● Options also include 120 days of stable pre-existing conditions. The pre-existing condition should be stable in the last 6 months.